This course is free on the Coursera Site，But it only has English version
Threee pieces of the course overview：
1、opportunity analysis Canvas
2、business model Canvas：执行与验证
By first understanding our motives and goals for the
study of entrepreneurship, we can being to understand
– Opportunity discovery
– Opportunity analysis
– Entrepreneurial decision-making
Entrepreneurs develop ideas into actions.
Creativity is the ability to use the
imagination to develop new things
• Creativity is an iterative process of:
– Connection of disparate ideas
– Discovery of opportunities and possible solutions
– Invention as the application of discovery
– Application in the feasible adoption of solutions.
Characteristics of a Creative Climate
• An enjoyment in experimenting with new ideas
• A trustful management that does not over-control
• Considerable communication with outsiders
• Open channels of communication
• A willingness to accept change
• Little fear of negative consequences for making a
• Selection and promotion of employees based on merit
• Sufficient financial, managerial, human, and time
resources for accomplishing goals
Business Model innovation
Suply chain innovation
Understanding entrepreneurial decision-making critically important for earliest
Without opportunity discovery, there’s no
Decision-making is a unique and significant
tasks for entrepreneurs
Requires quick, high-stakes decisions with
incomplete information in a dynamic market
Business models take shape after an
idea is conceived.
2.Without the idea itself, no business model
nor customer discovery can begin.
3.It is this first step, the idea generation step,
that the Opportunity Analysis Canvas
fulfills as an innovative tool for identifying
and analyzing entrepreneurial ideas.
对The Opportunity Analysis Canvas的总结见1.9PPT PDF
2.2 entrepreneurial mindset：
• What roles does need for achievement play in your decisions?
• How does individualism influence your decision-making?
• Do you have an internal and external locus of control?
• Are you able to effectively focus yourself?
• Can you be optimistic, while managing the risks of overconfidence?
2.3 Cognitive biases and heuristics common in
• Counterfactual thin
By understanding the components of the
entrepreneurial motivation, you can assess
and enhance your own.
• Do you have high self-efficacy?
• Do you exhibit high cognitive motivation?
• What is your tolerance for ambiguity